Last Updated April 2020
Mediahouse (Bessma Pty Ltd) is committed to providing visitors to mediahouse.com.au with a safe customer service experience, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its principles outlined concerning the privacy of individuals.
Mediahouse may review this policy at any time to take into account new Australian laws, and changes to our business. Any and all personal data collected by Mediahouse is used in accordance with our most recent policy as it appears on mediahouse.com.au.
Collection of Personal Information
Mediahouse may collect personal information provided voluntarily from individuals through our online contact form, which includes name, email address, personal telephone numbers and voice messages left at our direct telephone line or mobile phone numbers. Information is also collected through phone, email and social media communications, and through any marketing campaigns conducted by us.
Other types of personal information that may be collected and held by Mediahouse include:
- Skype addresses and other digital messaging addresses to communicate with clients if that is deemed to be appropriate for conducting business;
- Information and imagery sent to us via our contact form, email address, and social-media platforms;
- Photographs or imagery provided voluntarily for business use.
Use of Personal Information
Mediahouse may use the information it collects from individuals for particular purposes:
- to respond to you about the services we provide;
- to undertake communication with you regarding a booked service;
- to contact you in the future with Mediahouse news, promotions and updates;
- to improve website visitors' experience, and change any of its services.
Mediahouse will not sell or rent your personal information to third-party organisations, such as advertisers.
Sensitive information refers to personal data pertaining to political opinions, ethnicity, religion, professional memberships, criminal records, sexual preferences, and health information. Mediahouse will only ever use sensitive information with your consent and for the primary purpose for which is was disclosed.
How to Update or Remove Your Personal Information
Individuals are able to contact Mediahouse to access the personal information held about them, to opt out of having personal information held, or for any other concerns about how personal information is being used. Contact us on 1300 612 910 or email@example.com.